Monday, March 7, 2011

Crossroads


March 7, 2011

Mark that date. I took this photo while sipping my Black Gulaman from Chowking. I shot the picture because the scenery looked perfect. Never had I thought that it was meant to say something about what’s going to happen to me today: crossroads, decisions.
This day presented to me lots of opportunities and decisions to make. The cards were all laid out; all I got to do was make a quality choice. Damn, it was so hard! 
Unexpectedly, God answered my prayer today. I got a company for my summer internship, and oh! I am so thankful that it was a Public Relations firm! Ever since the day HR Manager X told me that, based on my resume, I am more fit for a public relations work, I had one eye closed for advertising companies. Nevertheless, all these things worked out for His plan. :) 
Even with all our doubts and fears, God never cease to be faithful to us. So if you are having a blurry sight of the future, hold on! God knows where He’s leading you.
-- reblogged from ericaroberta.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment